Writing is so much cheaper than therapy, and you can drink while you do it!

Writing is so much cheaper than therapy, and you can drink while you do it!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Okay.
I rant and pace and froth and type. Oh my.
I do hope, good readers, that you read that OH MY in a George Takei voice.

That's how I'm feeling right now.
I'm a bit mortified.


TYPOS!!!!

Who has ten thumbs and types like a monkey hacking at a lap top?

 This gal. Right here!

My apologies for the plethora of dropped letters, bad spacing, and goofs contained in this entire blog.

I'll strive to correct the boo-boos and m ake no more in the uture.

Writers should hold themselves to a higher standard. Remember...it's a doggie dog world out there!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I do not eat compressed meat products in aspic and I do not like wiping the salty pork product from the blog. In other words...ixnay on the amspay.